Questions related to Applications for admission or re-entry into Doctoral Degrees (3rd cycle).
Frequently Asked Questions
- B11.01. What are the conditions to access a Doctoral Degree?
- B10.04. How and where to apply for a Doctoral Degree
- B11.03. What documents must be attached to the application?
- B11.04. How to submit the statement of the Institution where I got the qualification or the Statement of the Embassy with information on the scale used in the diploma/certificate?
- B11.05. When and where I can see the application results?
- B11.07. How to proceed to change the course or Institution within the PhD’s framework (3rd cycle)?
- B11.2. Which are the conditions for accessing a doctorate under the special regime (without a supervisor)?
- B11.3. How to change course or institution within the scope of Doctoral Degrees (3rd cycle)?