Incoming Mobility of Students
Frequently Asked Questions
- H2.16. How to receive the Certificate of Attendance ?
- H2.01. How to apply for mobility at the University of Évora? (Via Erasmus +, Protocol or other mobility program)
- H2.02. What are the mobility application dates?
- H2.03. Does the University of Évora have scholarships for INCOMING students?
- H2.04. How do I register in SIIUE?
- H2.05. How do I do my study plan/learming agreement in SIIUE?
- H2.06. When can I change my study plan/learning agreement?
- H2.07. Where do I change my study plan/learning agreement?
- H2.08. What to do after approval of my study plan / learning agreement?
- H2.09. I need the learning agreement of my home university signed. What do I do?
- H2.10. I need a declaration of acceptance for the visa, how to proceed?
- H2.11. How does Incoming Student Housing work?
- H2.12. After being accepted by the University of Évora how to proceed?
- H2.13. Mobility Support Office office hours
- H2.14. After the mobility period has ended, how to proceed?
- H2.15. How can I see my grades in SIIUE?
- H2.17. How to obtain the Certificate of Attendance / Attendance at departure?