H2.14. After the mobility period has ended, how to proceed?
Last Updated a year ago

You must access the SIIUE and enter your Certificate of Attendance, in the menu “Aluno” » side menu “Mobilidade” » “Ver/anexar documentos”. The Mobility Office, signs it and uploads the signed document in the same place in SIIUE so that you can download it later on.

Your final certificate with all your mobility period information will be issued automatically as soon as all curricular units grades are posted in the SIIUE and will be emailed to you and your home University.

If you want us to send you the original of the transcript of records you should reply to the email above and give us the address to which you want us to send it.

image If you have not been clarified, put your question here

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!