H2.10. I need a declaration of acceptance for the visa, how to proceed?
Last Updated a year ago

You should send an email to GAM (mobility@uevora.pt / mobility@sac.uevora.pt) requesting the issuance of the declaration. The declaration will be sent, after your process is completed in SIIUE, to your email.

image If you have not been clarified, put your question here.

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!