H2.07. Where do I change my study plan/learning agreement?
Last Updated a year ago

The change of your study plan is made online at SIIUE where you originally made the learning agreement. To make the change to the study plan you should consult the Learning Agreement Quick Change Guide.

image If you have not been clarified, put your question here.

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!