H2.09. I need the learning agreement of my home university signed. What do I do?
Last Updated a year ago

If you have a document from your home institution that needs to be signed, you should attach it to the documents when you create your mobility file in our profile at SIIUE. In this situation, GAM, after accepting the process via SIIUE, will also collect the signatures in this document which will also be sent by email.

image If you have not been clarified, put your question here.

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!