C3.01. How to proceed if you drop out of the course you are enrolled in, you wish to cancel enrollment?
Last Updated a year ago

If you wish to cancel enrollment (interrupt/suspend your studies), you must submit a request in your student profile at GesDOC. If the request is done before October 31, you do not have to pay tuition fees for that academic year. If the cancelation request is made between October 31 and December 31 you will have to pay the tuition instalments of the first semester and your enrollment is valid only for the first semester. If your request is after December 31, you need to pay the full tuition of the academic year.

image If you have not been clarified, put your question here.

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!