When applying you must attach (upload) the following documents:
- Qualifications certificate (Curricular Units classified with the respective marks and ECTS, this document is not necessary for students who have obtained the degree at University of Évora);
- Certified bachelor’s degree diploma (this document is not necessary for students who have obtained the degree at University of Évora)
- Statement of the Higher Education Institution with the final average, in case this does not figure in the Diploma degree.
- Statement of the Higher Education Institution with the scale used in the Diploma degree; the document should also mention the minimum passing mark;
- Curriculum Vitae;
Other documents that may need to be attached depending on the course you are applying for:
- Applicants to masters in nursing must submit the seal of the Order of Nurses;
- Candidates applying for master’s degrees that grant professional qualification for teaching in early childhood education and in primary and secondary education must submit a Certificate of Approval in exams who attests their oral and written command skills of Portuguese language and their command of logical and critical argumentation essential rules in case of having pass these tests in another Higher Education Institution. If the candidate does not submit the certificate on the application, they must enroll for written test in Portuguese language and interview
In the Opening notice of the course to which you are applying, additional documents may be required and should be attached to your application in PDF format.
After paying the application fee, Academic Services will analyze if the required documents were dully attached given that:
- The application only will be validated/accepted if submitted with all required documents, in which case the candidate is notified of its validation.
- The application will be refused if the candidate does not fulfill the admission conditions to the course to which is applying for, or if the missing documents weren’t attached to the application within the referred deadline. The candidate will be notified of that and, if he/she wants, may reapply in subsequent phases of application.
The application will not be validated in case of missing documents, in which case the candidate is notified that he/she has 48 hours to access and submit again the application in SIIUE.Note that the notifications should be consulted in SIIUE through the credentials used to submit the application. An email is also sent, however as sometimes it may be considered spam, the candidates must be careful and consult the SIIUE to see if they have notifications.
The application documents need to be authenticated and it is mandatory to present the ID document and visa until 31st December of the academic year in which student is enrolling. Foreign qualifications must be legalized by the Portuguese Embassy or Consulate in the country of origin where the candidate has obtained the degree or by affixing The Hague Apostille.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Ask here: