I1.05. For how many years is it possible to be registered in the UC Thesis or in the UC D/TP/RE?
Last Updated 11 months ago

You can register in the 3rd, 2nd cycle and Integrated Master up to the limit fixed in the prescriptions table (view questions about prescriptions).

image If you have not been clarified, put your question here.

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!