I1.01. Is registration required to be able to deliver the project?
Last Updated 11 months ago

In the 3rd cycle, Integrated Master (IM) or 2nd cycle programs, in the academic year in which the student intends to submit his/her project and start the preparation of the Thesis or Dissertation or Project Work or Internship Report, the student has to register in the UC Thesis or in the UC D/TP/RE, and cannot submit the project if not registered in this UC. Registration in this UC must be done annually, during the registration period (view Academic Procedures Calendar) , while you are preparing the Thesis or Dissertation or Project Work or Internship.

Some 3rd cycle courses include a study plan with a curricular component and/or a tutorial plan. The tutorial plan may include only the elaboration of an original Thesis, but it may also integrate a set of UC directed to training for research, and it is necessary to register both in UC Thesis and in those UC. In the case of doctorates with a PhD curricular component, the student must register in the UC according to the study plan, which can be consulted in SIIUE.

image If you have not been clarified, put your question here.

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!