H1.44. How to obtain academic recognition? How are the grades obtained at the foreign university posted?
Last Updated a year ago

After the mobility period, the UC's and internships carried out by the student, are subject to full recognition of the certification obtained by the student at the host institution, provided that they are included in the learning agreement previously established. And the grades will be posted in the SIIUE.

If the trainee is a recent graduate. In this case, it is advisable to register the traineeship in the trainee's Europass mobility certificate.

image If you have not been clarified, put your question here

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!