H1.36. How do I take care of the housing?
Last Updated a year ago

Accommodation is the sole responsibility of the student. Universities may have a limited number of places in residences for Erasmus students, so early and well-organized applications are more likely to be successful. In case there is no possibility to stay in student residences or the host institution has not foreseen any way to accommodate foreign students, they should use the ESN (Erasmus Student Network) and/or the internet to obtain information in the host city/country; we also suggest consulting the website www.uniplaces.com which has several specific offers for mobile students.

image If you have not been clarified, put your question here

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!