H1.34. I applied for the academic year, but I changed my mind and I want to do the mobility only in the 1st semester, can I?
Last Updated a year ago

Yes, you should inform the Mobility Support Office and make a change in the study plan/internship.

image If you have not been clarified, put your question here

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!