H1.29. Can the Study Plan/Learning Agreement include UC's without equivalence to CU's of the study plan of the course I am enrolled in?
Last Updated a year ago

Yes, you can take UC's just to supplement the diploma

image If you have not been clarified, put your question here

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!