H1.17. After contacting the host institution, what should be done?
Last Updated 5 months ago

You should check what procedures you are required to follow, what documents you are required to submit and what the deadlines are.

You should apply online and/or fill out the Student application form and the learning agreement/training agreement of the host institution, within the deadlines set by each institution;

Request the European Health Card from the social security, ADSE or other subsystems, as appropriate, and send a copy of the document to the Mobility Support Office

image If you have not been clarified, send an email to: mobility@uevora.pt

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!