H1.13. What are the partner institutions where you can do mobility - Erasmus internship?
Last Updated a year ago

The host institution may be a company or another type of institution (university, research center, among others).

You should explore your network of contacts: colleagues, friends, professors, companies, etc. and tell them about your intention and willingness to have a professional experience in another country;

We also suggest contacting the international relations offices of the Higher Education Institutions (when they exist) and consulting some websites that provide internship offers at a European level, such as: www.praxisnetwork.eu

image If you have not been clarified, put your question here

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!