H1.10. Which Higher Education Institutions where you can do mobility - Erasmus studies?
Last Updated 5 months ago

You should check the list of bilateral agreements at: http://gdoc.uevora.pt/418342 for agreements in your field of study. You cannot choose agreements from other areas.

image If you have not been clarified, send an email to: mobility@uevora.pt

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!