Frequently Asked Questions
11 FAQs matched your search criteria.
- L1.01. What is the difference between the different types of recognition of foreign higher education degrees and diplomas (foreign qualifications)?
- L1.02. Where to apply for recognition of a foreign higher education degree (foreign qualifications)?
- L1.03 Which higher education establishment should I apply for level or specific recognition of a foreign higher education academic degree (foreign qualifications)?
- L1.04. Is it possible to apply for more than one recognition application for the same academic degree or foreign higher education diploma (foreign qualifications)?
- L1.05. Is it necessary to be a resident in Portugal to start an academic recognition process?
- L1.06. To recognize the diploma is it necessary to translate the documents?
- L1.07. How to proceed to authenticate and / or legalize documents?
- L1.08. What does the "principle of reciprocity" mean?
- L1.09. Is the recognition of the academic degree or diploma sufficient for the exercise of the profession in Portugal?
- L1.10. What are the fees / costs of recognition at the University of Évora?
- L1.11. Which documents are needed for the recognition of a foreign academic degree or higher education diploma (foreign qualifications)?