How to proceed if you want to change your specialization/ branch/variant, if applicable to your study program, after the choice made at the enrollment/registration act?
Last Updated a year ago

You have to do a request through SIIUE-GESDOC to change the specialization/ branch/variant that you chose at the time of enrollment/registration during the period for change of registrations at the beginning of the semester, taking into consideration that you may have completed some UC, which will not be considered in the new specialization/branch/variant. The request is subject to the approval of the Rector.

image If you have not been clarified, put your question here.

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!