H3.01. How and where to apply for mobility?
Last Updated a year ago

Applications for staff mobility (teaching and non-teaching) take place within a period to be established annually by the Calendar of Applications Order.

Applications are made online at SIIUE, through the profile TEACHER or NON-TEACHER (as the case may be).

For help in this process we recommend consulting the Quick Guide SIIUEG063 | Create Application for Mobility Out for Staff (Teaching or Non-Teaching Staff)

image If you have not been clarified, put your question here

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!