M1.10. How to proceed to the academic recognition of students who made mobility out?
Last Updated 4 years ago

After the SAC-Mobility Office receives the transcript of records of the evaluations/ transcript of records of the UC's that the student attended during the period of mobility out, the application for academic recognition is registered in the SIIUE; the CEA receives notification of this by email.

The CEA should access SIIUE, and here you can consult the Academic Online Procedure Guide, to register the recognition proposal and submit it to the approval of the Scientific Council of the Organic Unit.

If you have not been clarified, put your question here

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!