G1.04. If the program is restructured, and the student is subject to curricular change, is it necessary to ask for crediting?
Last Updated 2 years ago

No, when the students are identified as having undergone curricular change, if through the equivalence table they were given less ECTS than those they had completed in the previous study plan of the program, the SAC register a request for crediting, which is not subject to fees.

image If you have not been clarified, put your question here.

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!