G1.03. In the case of re-entry, or entry into a cycle of studies in which a UC from the study plan was previously completed, as extracurricular or as isolated UC, is it necessary to request crediting?
Last Updated 11 months ago

No, there is an automatic crediting request, which is not subject to fees. In the case of re-entry, the automatic request only occurs if the study plan of your program has undergone restructuring and does not have a table of equivalence/correspondence between the two plans of study.

image If you have not been clarified, put your question here.

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!